Home » » The Real Facebook Addiction

The Real Facebook Addiction

Written By Admin on Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 11:26 PM


>The Real Facebook Addiction ;)

Teacher - What will u do after growing up?
Student - facebooking

Teacher - No ! I mean what will u want to Become..?
Student - Admin of facebook pages

Teacher - OMG! I Mean what will u Achieve after u grow up?
Student: Facebook Admin Rights

Teacher - Idiot! I Mean what will u do for ur Parents?
Student - I create a page for them on facebook. 'Mom Dad and I'

Teacher - Stupid! What do ur parents want from U?
Student - My facebook password

Teacher - Oh God! What is the Purpose of Ur life?
Student - Facebook but never face ur book :P
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Collected/Published by: Fun Club Nepal
Copyright © 2011. Funny Nepali Jokes SMS Shayari Quotes & Facebook Status - All Rights Reserved
Official Facebook Page: Fun Club Nepal
Proudly Powered by: Blogger