Home » » LOVE SMS Collection 2013- Best Mobile SMS Serive FREE

LOVE SMS Collection 2013- Best Mobile SMS Serive FREE

Written By Admin on Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 9:31 PM


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.


I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.


If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!


I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Collected/Published by: Fun Club Nepal
Copyright © 2011. Funny Nepali Jokes SMS Shayari Quotes & Facebook Status - All Rights Reserved
Official Facebook Page: Fun Club Nepal
Proudly Powered by: Blogger