Home » » Large Collection of Missing You SMS 2013

Large Collection of Missing You SMS 2013

Written By Admin on Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 9:28 PM


In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...



I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You 



Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed. 



God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart? 
Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other. 



There's no Special reason for this msg, I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U. 



Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you. 



What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U! 



Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day. 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Collected/Published by: Fun Club Nepal
Copyright © 2011. Funny Nepali Jokes SMS Shayari Quotes & Facebook Status - All Rights Reserved
Official Facebook Page: Fun Club Nepal
Proudly Powered by: Blogger