Home » , » Aww I miss Those days more than enough, Share 'if u miss ur childhood

Aww I miss Those days more than enough, Share 'if u miss ur childhood

Written By Admin on Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 4:12 AM


Aww I miss Those days a lot vanda pani badI....;(

When I was Younger:

• I put my arms in my shirt and told people I
lost my arms....;)

• Restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose...:P

• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to
push all the buttons at once :)

• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then
leaving because they're taking too long to come out :))

• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to
bed ;)

• Used to think that the moon followed our car:>

• Watching two drops of rain roll down window
and pretending it was a race\=D/

• Went on the computer just to use Paint :D

• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag...B-)

• The only'fake'frien -ds i had were invisible
ones :|

• I used to sing in the shower 8-|

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death
that a tree was going to grow in my tummy :O :P

• Getting a bruised knee healed better than a
broken heart :]xx

«Remember when we were kids and couldn't
wait to grow up»
.
'Share 'if u miss ur childhood :P
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Collected/Published by: Fun Club Nepal
Copyright © 2011. Funny Nepali Jokes SMS Shayari Quotes & Facebook Status - All Rights Reserved
Official Facebook Page: Fun Club Nepal
Proudly Powered by: Blogger