Home » » Insulting Friends SMS Collection Center 2013

Insulting Friends SMS Collection Center 2013

Written By Admin on Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 9:25 PM


Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe. Now, you're smiling! =)



no visits... 

no calls.. 

no sms's... 

no letters... 

no missed calls.. 

I'm worried... 

kya hua zoo waalon ne dobara pakad liya kya? 



4 roses, just for you! 
1st for Friendship. 
2nd for Wealth. 
3rd for Happiness. 

and the last one.. 

Kaan ke upar laga lena, mast lagega. 



Press Down if u think u r MAD. 
I can't Believe u Did That! 
Again? 
For God Sake! LORD!! 
Why u Still Doing it? 
Truth is out now! 
MENTAL CASE!! 


Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls! 



I saw U on ROAD today. U were lukin SO fine, Ur face SO divine, Ur walk SO perfect. My HEART started singing a Sweet Song: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! 



You=lovely 
You=perfect 
You=beautiful 
You=amazing 
You=sweet 
You=cute 
You=genius 
You=fantastic 
You=fabulous 
Me=liar 


Forest king Virappan died last week. In his memory let us all switch off our mobiles for 2 mins. Plz forward this to all local criminals, as I did. 


Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately. 


One day a monkey looked into mirror & said, "Oh my ugly face, fat nose" and killed himself. Promise me u will not look into mirror, coz I dont wanna loose you! 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Collected/Published by: Fun Club Nepal
Copyright © 2011. Funny Nepali Jokes SMS Shayari Quotes & Facebook Status - All Rights Reserved
Official Facebook Page: Fun Club Nepal
Proudly Powered by: Blogger